Thursday, February 18, 2016

Charlotte Workshop "My" Way!

The free PDF for Charlotte Workshop Your Way is available on my OBA.
I used it with a Charlotte paper pack and complement pack yesterday because I did't have the whole kit.  I did have to change the background of the layout that used Slate as a background because I didn't have any. I used black paper instead and used a couple of small pieces of black ribbon that was leftover from the Charlotte Workshop Your Way that I made in November.  I am really pleased with the outcome.
I took pictures as I went along, and tomorrow I will add the completed layouts in the album, so you can see how I used flip flaps to include more photos.
Enjoy the changes I made and share with me the changes you make as you
 Make It Your Way! 
Always, Alayne

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment