Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Homesick cure =scrap your loved ones!


Today I had the opportunity to scrap with 4 other ladies in Brisbane.  It felt a little bit like Versailles, Ky. I really enjoyed sitting around a table and scrapping some of my sweet Kentucky family.  Last month I made the La Vie En Rose Workshop on the go.




 

 


 Today I used the same paper and last months Stamp of the Month to make and additional two page layout to go with the black and white layouts previously made.
I took pictures from the same day but this time used color photos.
When I made the WOTG I chose not to use the rose paper as recommended, but used the reverse side of the paper. Today I let the rose paper show a bit and made roses for accents.  I was surprised how the roses went with the everyday pictures, including pictures of two of my grandsons.
 





 
This paper pack is becoming one of my favorites. It is delightful how the black and white paper pack can go with many photos with careful use of accent colors. Today Pomegranate was my choice while I used smoothie for the WOTG accent color.
Buy this workshop today La Vie En Rose
and capture some of your favorite photo memories on this great workshop!
Always, Alayne





No comments:

Post a Comment