Friday, April 20, 2018

Picture My Life Close To My Heart Blog Hop

Are you ready for a fun, informative blog hop?
If you came from Kathy's blog you are well on your way to seeing
some of the unique ways to use Picture My Life
pocket protectors and cards.

When you finish with this blog hop over to Stefani's blog and get more inspiration!



I used leftover Picture My Life cards from Chelsea Gardens Workshop Your Way Kit and
Juniper card stock to create these Picture My Life pages.

I want to teach an easy technique on how to add larger than 4'x6' pictures to your PML
pages. I find that if larger pictures are included it gives variety to your pages and adds more
interest to your favorite pictures. Just be careful where you cut the larger pictures!







This is a picture of a 2 page Picture My Life layout using  some cut apart PML cards,
and background texture paper along with some Cricut cutouts.
I will post the front and back of these layouts as they are completed.






A complete list of other bloggers that will delight you with ideas on how to use PML cards can be found at Melinda's blog
Please feel free to add your picture My Life creations on the comments of this blog. I would love to see your creations!        Always, Alayne

6 comments:

  1. Great tutorial on how you created your layout with the PML cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I wouldn't have thought about doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great tutorial! You really simplified things and your use of the PML cards is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very clever Alayne!! Thanks for inspiring me with your creativity! <3

    ReplyDelete