Friday, March 30, 2018

Resurrection Sunday Celebration

John 11:25-26 - Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies
We have many Spring traditions in America that have nothing to do with what the Bible says about Resurrection of Jesus Christ, but they still point us to new life.
Recently a few friends gathered and made Easter papercrafting projects to remind friends and family to celebrate Easter.





I purchased the SVG for the cute Hoppy Easter from 3Dcuts.com. Ever since sabbatical in 2016 I have not had time for posting on the internet, but now life is a little more copacetic and I will be posting papercrafting projects featuring my favorite company, Close To My Heart. Contact me if you want to come create with me in my Versailles, Ky or learn how to do projects on line.
 Always, Alayne

No comments:

Post a Comment