Saturday, March 31, 2018

Make it from the Heart layout....and wall art....

 Chelsea Gardens paper pack is featured in this 

Make It From The Heart Vol. 3 Scrapbook layout.

Pattern 17, pages 38&39
I made a panel using SOTM, Color Your Life
It is a great acrylix stamp set that is only available in April 2018.

This is the right side companion layout. I will add grandkids and some jouirnaling soon.


I used a stamp press to line up all the stamps and get them orderly before I stamped them.
I used Peacock Ink for all the stamping and then I used color pencils to add dimension to the 3 main words.

Layouts can be used for wall art also before they end up in your keepsake albums.  I made enlargements of the stamped images and cut them on Explore2 to prepare a banner that went well with the left page layout. I used Archival Black Ink on the banner so that it could be filled in with watercolor paints and Shimmer brushes and not smudge the edges.



I pinned the layout in the corner of a display frame and added the banner to the top.
I will decide if it is too large a banner when pictures are added because just now it looks a bit big.


After adding snap shots of my 9 grand children to the display frame 
I decided to keep the large banner. 
It is a bit bright for my taste, but fun.
I think the kids will think about a verse I have 
been memorizing with them when 
they see their pictures and the reminder to be kind.

Ephesians 4:32
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted,
forgiving one another, even as God in Christ
forgave you.

There is a blog hop where Close To My Heart consultants share their art and techniques using this stamp of the month. It is on a loop, so look at my SOTM blog entry
here and it is attached to other consultant blogs.  Always, Alayne



No comments:

Post a Comment