Saturday, May 16, 2015

Picture My Life: Blossom and For Always Transition

 
Picture My Life cards come in a variety of themes and colors, but sometimes you might want to make your own cards using one of your favorite paper packs.  Here I used the Blossom paper pack and stickease to create some simple pages for my Michigan trip I took recently.  I used a few stamped images and some washi tape also decorated some of the cards.  When I was ready to transition into the For Always cards I just used some paper from Blossom and some For Always cards on the same 2 page layout.  There is no reason you can't add any cards or paper together on your layouts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you take a lot of pictures and want an easy way to scrap them, Picture My Life is for you! These are the products I used for the 9 pages above:  Blossom Paper Pack, Blossom Complements,
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment