Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Picture My Life Card Ideas...Week 2 ...So easy Zutter books for kids....

 
 
 
 
This weekend I was visiting two of my grandkids and we did a Close To My Heart project using my box of extra Picture My Life cards.  We picked out our favorites, even though some of them were from different pack, and I taught the kids  how to punch holes and bind them using a zutter tool. Obviously it was a hit with the 6 year old but  only a passing interest with the 2 year old.  The part they both enjoyed was adding pictures to their books.  We used double sided tape so they didn't need adult help. The hardest thing in working with kids is letting them do it their way.
A great project to make special memories for your wee ones with little expense and lots of fun!
Always, Alayne




No comments:

Post a Comment