Friday, February 27, 2015

Hip Hop Album...a quick fun project!

 
 
Close To My Heart
 



Hip Hop Album is a fun easy project that is unique in that all you have to do is slide your photos into slots and decorate the white space.  The little album cost only $8.95. It makes a sweet brag album or a special event gift. When you join my Willing Hands and Heart team you get one with your consultant kit. Look here to see what else is included in the consultant kit.  If you join my team in the month of March you also get a shoulder tote with your kit and an opportunity to earn a free rolling cart if you sell $400 in your first 40 days as a  consultant.
Please contact me if you want to make a brag album and need any assistance. Also contact me if you want to become a team member!  Alayneswillinghands@gmail.com  859.421.4423

No comments:

Post a Comment