Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Last in weekly Picture My Life Extra Card Series!



This morning I was getting ready for the Crop for the Cure that is Saturday in Owenton, Ky.  I am teaching a class using the Brushed paper packet.  I came across some extra Picture My Life cards from a Chantilly kit. The colors go great with the Brushed paper pack, so I picked out 5 of my favorites, punched holes in the corners, added some words from Artfully Sent font....and 10 minutes later I had a sweet little banner strung on some tulip retired ribbon.  This will be a great little addition for my craft table Saturday.  Now that the series of extra PML cards is over I will post some of the pages I made (and continue to make) with the card kits.  It is a great project to use when you have lots of pictures.  It is fast and easy.  So enjoy making some pocket scrapbooking pages on your own. I will post the step by step of the 10 minute project when I free up some scratch space on my computer. My everyday computer is in the shop getting a battery repair and my older machine is very "full".  Always, Alayne




No comments:

Post a Comment