Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snowy Day Inky offer! Free with qualifying order!

Saturday we will be having the Skylark Workshop on the Go at my Versailles, Ky home. Anyone who makes a $50 order on my OBA will qualify for a free ink pad from me. People who already are on my Prepaid club already have at least $30 of that order made! Orders can also be made in person at the Saturday workshop, or by emailing me at: Alayneswillinghands@gmail.com If you make a $25 order you can get a stamp pad from me for $2. This will be available on any order made now till midnight EST Saturday the 8th. If we have to use the snow date (2/15) the order will continue till midnight of the 15th of February. It is so white outside we have to add a splash of color to your day! Always, Alayne

No comments:

Post a Comment