Friday, January 10, 2014

Mini Albums are a delight!

I am so excited about the new Idea Book going live on February first, but meanwhile I am enjoying some of the great while supplies last items on my OBA:Alayne.ctmh.com I am going to teach my Friendship International ladies how to do this sweet little My Creations® Bookmark Album Item Number: Z1740 Here is a picture of a completed album.


If you combine that with the Avonlea Card Kit Papers Item Number: 012616 You can create a sweet little album. Start by tracing the tag shapes onto cardstock and Background texture paper and cutting them out. The plain rectangle pages are 4" x 8". In the next few days I will continue to post a step by step tutorial to assist you in making your own album.




I also want you to use the paper on hand and the fantastic ARTBOOKING cartridge to make many different kinds of mini albums. Watch this video to get you inspired.
 Always, Alayne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment