Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Online Business Address has benefits for you!

I am excited that my friends and clients can now earn hostess rewards when they order Close To My Heart products online!  It is easy and you can order while supplies last items and get hostess rewards for them also!
http://Alayne.ctmh.com
The next workshop is Saturday March 31st at 9:30am and we will try ordering on the web for this workshop.  You can get your order delivered at home, or you can order at the workshop like we have previously. It is your choice.
I will also have a newsletter that begins early April that will have a lot more information to help you create fantastic projects using Close To My Heart products.
I have also recently made a you tube account. I am learning how to make videos to show you how to make things step by step and will try to embed them on this blog. I am apologetic for my lack of computer knowledge, but I know that even though my learning curve is large and slow to change I want to teach you how to celebrate your relationships through your creativity using special paper and products from Close To My Heart.

I have many blessings to celebrate, including a NED (no evidence of disease) diagnosis recently. God has reminded me during my times reading His Word that He gives us strength to deal with whatever comes our way.  It sort of goes through God's filter before it hits us. That makes me very thankful for my family and friends that surround me. Let's make each other accountable to celebrate these blessings every day!
Always, Alayne

No comments:

Post a Comment