Sunday, September 13, 2015

First of 4 Cricut project classes!

You get a perk if you buy any cricut cartridge rom me this fall. I am offering a four session class making projects using Close To My Heart cricut images from all of our fantastic cartridges. (especially Artistry!) You can also attend the classes if you don't buy a cricut cartridge for $20 a session. Everything is precut for you and all materials are included except adhesive.

 
 
 

 
Let me know if you want to join the next class at 1pm October 10th!
Always, Alayne
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We had a fun second class learning how to use Design Space and Craft room with our Close To My Heart cartridges. I will post our projects soon. I am a bit behind schedule. Meanwhile, there is still room for you in this fun class. The next session is at 1pm the second Saturday of November. Contact me if you want to join us. All materials except adhesive are included in the class fee of $20 or it is free if you buy any cricut cartridge from me in October. Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete