Thursday, March 19, 2015

Strawberries welcome the new Seasonal Inspiration book...Get yours free with an April order!








A New Idea book from Close To My Heart called Seasonal Expressions will soon be released!  This is a teaser to get you excited!  Anyone who places an order on my OBA as of April 1st will get this Idea book free with your order. 
Meanwhile I loved the cover so much I made some of the ARTISTE strawberries to add to my Easter decorations in my home.  I am posting pictures here to show you how to make your own strawberries.  I used the Brushed paper to make mine.  What color will you make yours? I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you have any questions, contact me at Alayneswillinghands@gmail.com and I will help you make this cute little project.  If you don't have a cricut feel free to come to my home to cut your strawberries out.  It only takes a couple of minutes.  Always, Alayne









No comments:

Post a Comment