Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wk 1....What to do with extra PML cards! My Creation Mini albums

I love working with the easy pocket scrapbooking system Close To My Heart calls Picture My Life.  If you are like me and take an abundance of pictures it is an easy way to preserve your memories in a fast and easy manner.
The cards come in multiples of 2 or 3 depending on the kit, so often there are a lot of extra cards. Since the cards are beautiful, it is easy to use of the extra cards. So....for the next few weeks I am going to show you how I use up some of the extra cards. 
This week I used 2 of the My Creation Mini Albums with some extra cards.  The black album was used with Blackboard PML cards and given as a Valentine gift to my husband.
The Kraft album was enhanced with a few splashes of black gesso and decorated with Hopscotch PML cards. Last workshop on the go featured Hopscotch so I used smaller pictures of my teddy bears to delight my grand kids with this little album.
Feel free to post some of your PML creations on this blog and encourage other followers.
  Always, Alayne








No comments:

Post a Comment