Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cricut Class: Additional Information

I have been having a great time sharing my limited knowledge with friends as they learn how to use ARTISTE and ART PHILOSOPY using their cricut mini's and craftroom.com.  This is a new technique that you will want to try out, personalizing your cricut cuts by resizing and layering to make unique cutouts. Try it and post your creations!
There will be a new cricut class beginning  March 30th. It runs for two Saturday afternoons from 1 pm to 4pm. You will have an opportunity to purchase Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges for  my discount if you join the class. The class fee is $40.
Meanwhile, sign up for a free account at Cricutroom.com and begin designing on the ARTISTE and ART PHILOSOPHY cartridges, even if you don't own them yet. Then I will show you how to play!
Have a great week crafting.
Always, Alayne

No comments:

Post a Comment